BUILDING USAGE: Effective Monday, May 24th, 2021, we are still asking all visitors to wear masks when inside the building.
Community groups are encouraged to follow COVID guidelines that are most appropriate for their participants, especially masking and maintaining social distance in the event that the group includes unvaccinated members.
WORSHIP INFORMATION: Effective May 23, 2021
- We have divided the church seating into two sections: socially distanced and not socially distanced.
- Vaccinated people no longer need to register for worship, and instead can sit in the middle two sections which are not socially distanced.
- Un-vaccinated people, families with children too young to be vaccinated, and those who prefer to socially distance must register for church to secure seating in the outer two sections, which will remain socially distanced. Call the church office by 11 am on Friday to register for worship, after that, email Pastor Nikki at .
- At this time masks are still required. The COVID-19 team will meet and the Council will consider recommendations for unmasking according to CDC guidelines. We thank you for your patience as we follow our church governance protocols. We’ll update you as soon as we are able.
- Zoom continues to meet at 9 am, and in-person worship at 11 am. In June we plan to switch to a 10 am service that is simultaneously on Zoom and in person. Details to come.
With blessings for health and care of one another,
We are the First Congregational United Church of Christ in Angola, Indiana and we welcome you to our community!
We are a progressive church that believes God embraces all people.
We invite you to get to know more about our committed and inclusive community of faith.
We hope you will visit us often and learn why we are fond of saying…
We worship together every Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
You Are Welcome Here
First Congregational United Church of Christ, as an inclusive and caring Christian community, welcomes into its full life and ministry persons of every race, ethnic background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, criminal history and faith background. As we serve those within our church family, the community and the world in the name of Jesus Christ, we celebrate each person’s uniqueness and look forward to the gifts they bring to us.
We welcome everyone! Period.